Privacy versus plenty of natural light. In both commercial and private spaces, this can be a seemingly unsolvable dilemma and two main aspects to choose from. But what if there is a solution that gives you a unique opportunity to turn a glass room into a space that no one can just look into? It is precisely these magical properties that are offered by the products of the Austrian company SmartFilmPlus – smart films and glass. MRM stavební servis is the exclusive supplier and installation expert of these solutions in Czechia
Private meeting room whenever you want
The main principle of smart films and smart glass is seemingly simple, but there is a large number of innovative ideas and technologies behind it:
A special type of glass that has a built-in film. It responds to electric current by obscuring itself. At the touch of a button, you instantly gain privacy without the need to move to another room without glass elements.
We can install Smart films to glass elements additionally and get practically the same benefits as with SmartGlass. Thus, you don’t have to build glass partitions from a special material from the beginning. You can decide at any time that a room should be equipped with an intelligent transparency control system.
Rich possibilities of use
Smart films and glass have a wide range of uses in commercial and residential areas:
- Conference rooms in offices can be turned into closed meeting places with one click. In addition, the darkened glass wall works very well as a projection screen.
- We can separate individual workspaces with glass partitions. The employees themselves will then determine when they want maximum privacy and peace at work.
- Z prosklené místnosti pro setkávání se během chvilky stane relaxační privátní zóna.
- The glass meeting room can immediately become a relaxing private area.
- In saunas or luxury bathrooms, users can choose whether they want light transmission or prefer a matte, opaque barrier. Soothing images can be projected on the darkened surface in combination with music.
- A smart way to provide shade in single-family homes. It is an alternative to classic blinds or shutters.
Safety in any environment
SmartGlass is very resistant to scratches and other mechanical damage. The degree of protection of these glasses is IP56, which allows their installation in humid environments from bathrooms to saunas to swimming pools.
Smart fóliSmart films boast the following parameters:
- Response time less than 20 ms
- UV reflectivity up to 99%
- Temperature range at which they work without problems – -20 to 65 ℃
- Thickness 0.380 mm
- Noise reduction up to 35 dB
You can find more technical information here
We have already installed these services for those clients: